Tuesday, May 14, 2013

All About Me.... !


My name is maurier I go to diamond oaks for surgical technology I’m a Jr. . . . I love my lab, it's a small group of kids but the lab can be very chaotic i have the world's bestest bestest friend ever shes like a sister from anotha mother lol her name is sierra evans aka stinky poopy, there is a lot to know about me I speak 5 languages including brile. I have 5 siblings me being the sixth and there all annoying as hell ha but I love them. I live in forest park with my mom her boyfriend and my uncle yes it’s a crowded house but hey it has its perks I do a lot after school like homework, clean my hamster, and eat. I also have a boyfriend his name is Colton mullet, he’s a senior at diamond and as of tomorrow may 15th he won’t be attending here anymore, it’s very upsetting but I’ll live I can just see him after school. Well I guess that’s enough about me 

2 comments: